TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please read the following terms and conditions very carefully as your use of FeePal website www.Feepal.in (hereinafter referred to as "FeePal") and services offered by FeePal are subject to your acceptance of and compliance with the following terms and conditions (hereinafter referred to as "Terms").
By browsing, accessing, subscribing to or using any of our services you agree that you have read, understood and are bound by the Terms, regardless of how you subscribe to or use the services. By mere use of the website you shall be contracting with WHITE SEPAL SERVICES PRIVATE LIMITED.
In these Terms, references to “Website” shall mean the FeePal.in website, "You", "User" shall mean the end user accessing the Website, its contents and using the services offered through FeePal, "Service Providers" mean independent third party service providers, and "we", "us" and "our" shall mean FeePal and its affiliates.
USER ACCOUNT AND REGISTRATION TERMS
Registering at FeePal is free service and you will receive a username and password upon completing the website's registration process or completing a transaction. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the username and password, and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your account.
You agree to
- (a) immediately notify FeePal of any unauthorized use of your account or any other breach of security, and
- (b) ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. FeePal cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this requirement.
If you are a non registered user you agree that upon receiving the fees at the website a user account will be auto created for you and the access to the same will be communicated to your email address provided.
When You use the Website or send emails or other data, information or communication to FeePal, You agree and understand that You are communicating with FeePal through electronic records and You consent to receive communications via electronic records from FeePal periodically and as and when required. FeePal may communicate with You by email, sms, telephone or by such other mode of communication, electronic or otherwise. Your use of the website entitles you to receive periodic communication regarding FeePal services through email, sms, telephone or by such other mode of communication, electronic or otherwise. If you wish to not receive periodic informational communication from FeePal you can unsubscribe to the communication through your account settings.
Access to FeePal’s website and membership is free. However, FeePal reserves the right to charge a fee and change its policies from time to time. FeePal reserves the right, without notice to You, to introduce new services and or modify existing services along with fees. Introduction to fees or modification to any existing fees is effective immediately upon implementation on the website.
USER CONDUCT & RULES
You agree and undertake to use the website strictly abiding by the following principles:
- You shall not upload, publish, host, transmit, display, modify, update or share any information; that in the sole discretion of FeePal and -
- is grossly racial, harmful, sexual, harassing, defamatory, obscene, pornographic or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatsoever
- involves an illegal or unauthorized use of copyrighted work is not belonging to You or to which You have no rights
- refers to any website or URL that contains material that is inappropriate for the FeePal
- contains software viruses, computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource
- You shall not promote or try to gain unauthorized access or exceed the scope of authorized access to FeePal and its connected network
- You shall not interfere with another user's use of the FeePal Website
- You will not violate any law for the time being in force in India or outside
- You shall not attempt or otherwise impersonate another person during the use of FeePal website
- You shall not engage in or forward chain letters, surveys, contests, pyramid schemes with any association to FeePal
- You shall not use any automatic device, program, or methodology including but not limited to “deep-link”, “page-scrape”, “robot”, “spider” or other such means, or any similar manual process, to access, acquire or copy any portion of the FeePal website or any content within
- You shall not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of FeePal website, or any other systems or networks connected to FeePal Website
- You shall not probe, scan or breach the vulnerability of FeePal website or any network connected to FeePal website
- You shall not engage in any activity that inflicts an unreasonable or abnormal load on the FeePal website or any systems or networks connected to the FeePal.
- You will not violate any of the terms and conditions of this Agreement or any other terms and conditions contained elsewhere within FeePal.
DISCLAIMS OF GUARANTEES
FeePal hereby disclaims any guarantees of exactness in services of FeePal Service Providers. You should ensure the nature/ content/ duration/ time/ delivery method/ legality, etc of the courses/ services of FeePal Service Providers. FeePal hereby disclaims any guarantees on the nature/ content/ duration/ time/ delivery method/ legality, etc of the courses/ services of FeePal Service Providers.
It is your responsibility to communicate and understand the nature/ content/ duration/ time/ delivery method/ legality, etc of the courses/ services of FeePal Service Providers. You should ensure the amount to be paid. Any discount/ part payment/ scholarship etc will be your agreement/ understanding with FeePal Service Providers, FeePal will hold no responsibility for any discount/ part payment/ scholarship etc by FeePal Service Providers
WARRANTIES AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
All services offered on FeePal are without warranties of any kind either expressed or implied. FeePal disclaims all or any warranty or liability from the purchase or use of the services offered on FeePal to the fullest extent. Any warranties or any Services if any offered by the Service Providers on any courses/ services be provided /serviced directly by such FeePal Service Providers FeePal shall not be under any obligation to ensure compliance or handle any complaints related.
If any provision of the Terms is determined to be invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part, such invalidity or unenforceability shall attach only to such provision or part of such provision and the remaining part of such provision and all other provisions of these Terms shall continue to be in full force and effect.
This Agreement shall be governed by and interpreted and construed in accordance with the laws of India. The place of jurisdiction shall be exclusively in Ghaziabad.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
All material on this site, including images, illustrations, graphics, utility models, designs, know-how, trade secrets and inventions (patent pending), goodwill, source code, meta tags, databases, text, content, icons, and hyperlinks, are protected by copyrights, trademarks are owned and controlled by FeePal unless otherwise noted. You agree to not use, copy, reproduce, republish, or distribute any content from the Website in any way directly or indirectly without prior written authorization from FeePal.
Feepal does not show any pricing for any courses/ services, it is your responsibility to understand / negotiate /fix the price or cost of the courses/ services offered by the Service Providers.
Details of the courses/ services shown on the Website and are subject to incorrect data received from FeePal Service Providers, technical issues and or typographical errors. FeePal, at its sole discretion, reserves the right to change the Details of the courses/ services shown on the Website to fix such errors or otherwise without any prior notice by FeePal.
FEES AT AN INCORRECT AMOUNT
FeePal reserves any right to cancel any fees at an incorrect amount.
COURSES/ SERVICES DESCRIPTION
FeePal does not warrant that courses/ services description or other content of this site is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. courses/ services is subject to change without prior notice by FeePal.
As such the fees paid through FeePal cannot be returned except for FeePal Service Providers flaws. Please refer to our service guarantee and refund policy for further details.
CANCELLATION OF ORDER
FeePal reserves the exclusive right to refuse or cancel any transaction/order for FeePal Service Providers. This is enforceable irrespective of order confirmation or payment confirmation. In such events if the payment has been processed by FeePal the amount will be full refunded via the same mode of original payment and User will be notified of the same with a reasonable mode of communication. Kindly refer to the Cancellation policy for further details.